MdAtikuzzamanLimon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Welcome to Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh- The Longest Sea Beach in the World!

Local Guides in Longest Sea Beach in the World - Cox's Bazar, BangladeshLocal Guides in Longest Sea Beach in the World - Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Still, I can remember that morning! 

Last year December 2018, we went to Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh with our family members and this photo has been taken in the early morning at 6 or 6:30 a.m. It's really wonderful to feel the exact beauty of Cox Bazar in the early morning, and I was really surprised to saw a good number of people also were there. Still, I can feel the beauty and I always want to go to Cox's Bazar with my family members.  I try to visit the beaches alone and with the family members together and this is one of the most memorable parts of Cox's Bazar tour. Welcome to Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh- The Longest Sea Beach in the World!

Local Guides in Longest Sea Beach in the World - Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh. Wonderful Morning view !Local Guides in Longest Sea Beach in the World - Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh. Wonderful Morning view !

Date: 13 December 2018

Place: Kolatoli Sea Beach, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh

Time: 6-6:30 AM

Remarks: Want to go again and again in Cox's Bazar. 

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Kolatoli, Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh
4 comments
Level 10

Re: Welcome to Cox's Bazar, Bangladesh- The Longest Sea Beach in the World!

At first I thought it's has been written something about "Christ the Redeemer". Just kidding....

Really it's a beautiful sea beach. Our pride. Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon brother, for bring up our beaches to the world.

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 8

Thanks, brother @Designer_Biswajit

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

উড়তে আমার নেইকো মানা

উড়ছি আমি যেথায় ইচ্ছা খুশি

মনের মাঝে আজও আমি

হাজার স্বপ্ন পুষি

আপনাকে নতুন করে কিছু বলার নাই বরাবরের মতই অসাধারণ, চালিয়ে যান গুরু @MdAtikuzzamanLimon 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 8

@MdAtikuzzamanLimon স্যার আপনার পোস্ট টি , পড়ে ইচ্ছে করে এখন ই কক্সবাজার যাই।      

Md.Gazi Salauddin
#BDLG
#GuidingStar 2022, #Meetup champion.