Did you mean: 
Level 7

We are united to Make spam free Maps

Hello World,

Respected , 

Sir / madam,

@KatieMcBroom 

@Tushar_Suradkar , @ErmesT , @LaloPadilla 
I continuously see some same duplicate places , some permanently close places, and wrong category places In my area or district. Mainly I feel sorrow for duplicate places as a local guide . But when I suggest it on map, most of the time is rejected. So what can I do as a local guide, please let me know the right way!

2 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: We are united to Make spam free Maps

Hi @Ranadip

Please read Why is my edit status “Pending” or “Not Applied”? if you haven't already done so.

You may also find How to make sense of Google's responses to your edits interesting since Approved, Not applied, and Pending are explained  in more detail.

If you make solo edits only you can learn a lot from the feedback. This in turn will make you a better Local Guide and over time more and more of your edits will be approved immediately.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 9

Re: We are united to Make spam free Maps

Imho, @Ranadip , it's just bad luck. So, nothing you can do.

But if you feel confident that the edit you're suggested is correct, just go edit next place. Because I believe there are still many spams on the Maps. The users needs people like you to clean that up.

When Google reject your edit? That's just bad luck. No need to overthink about it.