rajuroyal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Watson Museum Rajkot

Hello @KatyaL

Welcome 🙂 Yes surely will update and tag you. My Favorite museum  Dolls Museum The most beautiful Collection of dolls from all around the world. Dolls presenting the culture heritage from all around the world different countries and Nations. all the dolls have been bring here from the different rotary clubs from the world, Expression of the dresses are really Beautiful.

Please Check Photos:Doll Museum Album.

I Recently Organize Meet-up EXPLORING PRADHYUMAN PARK  My recap post i definitely tag you.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Watson Museum Rajkot

Hey @rajuroyal,

Thanks for your great post about The Dolls museum! Yes, I agree with you that this is the most beautiful collection of dolls I've seen so far! This should be a great place to bring the kids 🙂 It's amazing to see the dolls with those different traditional dresses that correspond to the traditions and colours of each country.

Thanks for organising the meet-up at Pradhyuman Zoological Park. I would love to see your recap, when it's ready. I'm sure your photos of wild animals and birds would be great 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!