Did you mean: 
Level 3

Durga puja samiti gudri

IMG_20181018_193714.jpg

Kurhani, gudri main market ka mandir hai

Level 6

Durga Puja 2018

So this year the puja is completedSo this year the puja is completed

Every year we wait for this puja and now it is completed.This picture have lot of meaning. You can just imagine how many people would have put their efforts. Isn't a team work . Hope everyone would have enjoyed teset Puja.

Level 8

Re: Durga Puja 2018

Happy Dussehra @Debasmit_Biswal.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Durgapuja 2018 Ranaghat & Suburbs

Hi @Rakeshkumar1987,

Welcome to Connect.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

In the same spirit of festivity, I have merged your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video.

Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Hi @Debasmit_Biswal,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing the photo with us. It is indeed really well prepared and I hope everyone had a great time at the event.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

In the same spirit of festivity, I have merged your post to the Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!

Re: Durga puja samiti gudri

Hi @Shadabjahanzeb,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us. I hope everyone had a great time at the event.

Thank you!
Level 9

Re: Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video

Proud to be part of the video... It was a great moment for me when I got the confirmation mail from Google Local Guides that I was shortlisted for the shoot, and finally it took a whole long day to compile it. It was a great experience with the team led by @AradhanaB ma'am. There could not be a better opportunity than this to represent my culture, my country in front of the world!

This year also, I celebrated Durga Puja, but away from my hometown Kolkata, in New Delhi, with the Google Local Guides India community. Here are some images from the pandal hopping walk:-

Ma Durga @ Greater Kailash Block 2Ma Durga @ Greater Kailash Block 2

Google Local Guides India teamGoogle Local Guides India team

Local Guides at Delhi Pandan Hopping WalkLocal Guides at Delhi Pandan Hopping Walk

The goddess is being worshipped at Chittaranjan Park Mela GroundThe goddess is being worshipped at Chittaranjan Park Mela Ground

Hands-on at 360 degreeHands-on at 360 degree

(Picture courtesy for all the images - Praveen D'souza.)

Level 9

Re: Watch Local Guides celebrate Durga Puja in our latest video

Huge festival in India thank you @kmajewski sharing with us..

Level 6

ThankYou@LyricMitra

Same to you.

Level 5

Durga Puja 2018

Every year we celebrate Durga Puja in this club.Durga Puja pandel 2018Durga Puja pandel 2018

Durga ThakurDurga Thakur