NoGarlicNoOnions's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Walking in Jounieh: An Old Street in Keserwan, Lebanon

Jounieh is a coastal city in Keserwan, about 16 km north of Beirut, Lebanon. Jounieh is known for its seaside resorts and bustling nightlife, as well as its old stone souk. Dozens of Old Buildings many don't know exist. Check out this amazing video and discover Jounieh.

The Jounieh old souk, with cobblestone streets and old-fashioned architecture, make for a great stroll in the otherwise modern city. The old street is right by the water, so stop into any of the many ocean-side cafes to enjoy a water-front rest with great views.

IMG_9393.jpegC161D869EB24B4AE6918A612D769176A.jpg

An advocate of a better Lebanon: On a mission to find Lebanese Heroes and success stories all around the world.
Jounieh, Lebanon
1 comment
Former Google Contributor

Re: Walking in Jounieh: An Old Street in Keserwan, Lebanon

Hi @NoGarlicNoOnions,

Thank you for sharing with us.

Just wanted to let you know that I will remove the Arabic language tag from your post, because you are writing in English.

You are more than welcome to write in Arabic, or any other language, as you know, all languages are welcome on Connect. You can find posts in a particular language here: How do I find posts in my preferred language?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!