jbrown198654's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 1

WARNING WORST APT COMPLEX IN HISTORY !!!! Taylor Pointe Apartments 4885 38th Cir, Vero Beach, FL

WARNING !  Do not move to Taylor pointe apts. My Sister lives there and I come OFTEN , They have criminals with guns there. My cousin left a comment yesterday and they removed it to keep there secret hidden. They have criminals with skeleton keys that live there and can walk in your pat at any time and steal. They have criminals there at building 4 that drill holes in walls and put poison fumes in your apt. YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT DIEING OF SECOND HAND SMOKE INHALATION !  Electric sockets that blow air out of them ...really that makes no sense !!! They have no security and at night the back of the apt building is dark and dangerous with cameras. Windows never stay up and you get toxic fumes and cigarette smoke from noisy breezeways that fly in your windows that sound hollow. WATER HAS BROWN fecal matter when turned on from time to time and at other times small amount you cant see but can smell. This review of the management who cares nothing about you cause they don't live there will erase this message and 10 more will take its place when they do !!!! Until they do something about these criminals drilling holes in walls and putting dangerous fumes in people apts and fecal matter in water pipes the public will be notified. lets see how long this message stays up if they erase it i will wait till they office close like the criminals do and post this message right back as it is the truth and they cant stand the truth. NOISY BREEZEWAYS WITH JUMPING AND BANGING ALSO.