PrestonAZTXMN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Volcan Poas National Park, Costa Rica

Poas Volano. Costa Rica has more volcanoes than any place in the world. It also has flora and fauna that are indescribable. The people are extremely friendly. It is absolutely worth a visit. This volcano is with the Volcan Poas National Park, & is one of many volcanoes (some still active) available for observation there.DSC00161.JPG

Volcán Poás, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
8 comments
Level 8

Re: Volcan Poas National Park, Costa Rica

My dream country is Costa Rica.

Would you please share more photos from your beautiful country?

Level 8

Here are some more photos. Costa Rica is an incredibly beautiful country indeed.TortugueroTortugueroScenic Offshore islandScenic Offshore islandA farmer & his ornately painted hay cart.A farmer & his ornately painted hay cart.Colorful HummingbirdColorful Hummingbird

Former Google Contributor

Thank you for sharing this great post @PrestonAZTXMN.

Did you capture the volcano photo on your own, it looks just amazing! What is the feeling to be that close to an active volcano? Can you share with us?

I simply love Costa Rica and am very eager to learn a lot more about this amazing country. I know that the nature - both fauna and flora is simply vast and untouched by human hand.

Do you also have active volcanoes in your country @BeatrizAguilar?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @SShuvo,

Indeed, it is a dream to be there and feel as if one with nature. I believe it is a must place to go. Are you planning to go there?

I would like just to remind you not to forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@TsekoV I shot all of the photos I posted. We also visited an active volcano at night that you could see fire & orange molten rocks & boulders spewing then rolling down the mountain side. It was quite memorable.

I have been to Costa Rica several times. If you like nature, this is the place for you.

Thanks

Level 8

I'm not planning right now. 
@TsekoV thanks for your info now I will never forget to mention. 

Level 9

nice post @PrestonAZTXMN

Thank you for sharing with us.

I can only imagine what the feeling would be @PrestonAZTXMN to see the night view of an active volcano with your own eyes. This must be a scene there stays in your mind forever.

I do love nature and visiting one day Costa Rica is a must for me.