KatyaMarletta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Visit Googleplex

Hi all,

I am in Palo Alto this week and I would like to visit Google HQ (it would be the realization of a big desire). I sent a request weeks ago, but nothing! 

Someone can give me any information?

Many Thanks,

Katya

Googleplex, Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, California, Stati Uniti
6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Visit Googleplex

Hey @KatyaMarletta, if you can't find a Googler to take you around, there are some places that are open for public. You can try visiting the Google Visitor Center area, where you can see the Android lawn statues and also visit the onsite Google Merchandise store. The Google Visitor Center itself is not open for public, as you need a Googler to let you in, but you can take photos with the statues or shop at the store without the presence of any Googlers. Keep an eye for the Google Street View car as well that's displayed in the area 🙂

View solution in original post

Former Google Contributor

Re: Visit Google HQ

Hi @KatyaMarletta !

I saw your other post about the pictures you posted of Google HQ in Mountain View, CA. I hope you had a great time! Thank you for posting the images, and we hope you visit again soon.

Best,

Julia

Level 8

Nice to meet you @JuliaC,

thank you. Currently I am in Palo Alto, I am discovering the silicon valley. I would like to visit the Google's building but I know that it is possible only if you have a Google friend sponsor. Could you help me?

@JULIAC wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta !

I saw your other post about the pictures you posted of Google HQ in Mountain View, CA. I hope you had a great time! Thank you for posting the images, and we hope you visit again soon.

Best,

Julia

Best,

Katya

Level 8

Nice to meet you @JuliaC,

thank you. Currently am in Palo Alto, I am discovering the silicon valley. I would like to visit the Google HQ building but I know that it is possible only if you have a Google friend sponsor. For example recently I visited the Facebook HQ because my friend is working in Menlo Park. 

Could you help me

@JULIAC wrote:

Hi @KatyaMarletta !

Best,

Julia

Best,

Katya

Connect Moderator
Solution

Hey @KatyaMarletta, if you can't find a Googler to take you around, there are some places that are open for public. You can try visiting the Google Visitor Center area, where you can see the Android lawn statues and also visit the onsite Google Merchandise store. The Google Visitor Center itself is not open for public, as you need a Googler to let you in, but you can take photos with the statues or shop at the store without the presence of any Googlers. Keep an eye for the Google Street View car as well that's displayed in the area 🙂

Level 8

wow! many thanks @iyudhi  : )

Level 10

Yes, @iyudhi is right; it is completely free (I mean you are free) to walk about the buildings and discover the whole area. Certainly going inside the buildings will need some Googler who walks you around.