Did you mean: 
Level 9

Virtual Birthday Celebration

Wed_29_04_2020_01_35_14.png

🙏Birthday invitation letter🙏🌏

India

India

May 05, 2020 @ 15:00 (IST)

Hello everyone 🙏,. I want to enjoy my birthday party through video calling with all of you.In which I will try to learn something new through you all. And will follow him in my life. And I will share my experience in front of all of you. Through the virtual Meet-up, I got a chance to meet a lot of people and also got a lot of knowledge from them.🙏🙏 I invite all my senior Local guide to come to this meetup.So that I can learn something new and teach some people. 🌏🌏Through this Meetup, all our new Local Guides will get a chance to learn.And together they strengthen this committee more.🌏🌏. 🙏🙏Welcome to all of you virtual meetings.🙏🙏

RSVP here

India
11 comments
Level 8

Re: Virtual Birthday Celebration

@Nitishgautam   good.

Level 10

@NitishgautamWish You Very Very Happy Birthday🎂🥂🍫🍔🍕🍟🌭🥓🌮🌯 bhai thanks for Sharing.

Vaibhav Verma
Level 9

@Tejal @RosyKohli traveller @TravellerG  @PriyankaU  @Anonymous  invitation for everyone 🙏🙏🙏🇮🇳

Level 8

@Nitishgautam 

Happy birthday and stay blessed

Regards tejal

Level 9

@Ddimitra Invitation letter for you and your friends too.🙏🌏Also bring your friends on the occasion of our birthday.

Level 9

@Nitishgautam 

Thanks for tagging me, will join u. 

Level 10

Level 8

great idea @Nitishgautam different way to celebrate birthday. will definitely be a part of this special day.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE.

✤ Vasudhaiva Kutumbakam 

Level 9

@Nomad_vikram thanks 🙏🙏🙏🖐🖐🖐🖐🇮🇳🌏