HindJaiswal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Views not updating

This is 9 days later than your original post and It's been 7 days and no views updates for me?  And pending place creations are not being approved nor rejected for the same 7 days.  Is that Google employee on vacation?

Level 7

After som days with no update. The count was finally updated on Tuesday (July 10)

And after after that it stopped again. 

Wonder if they made weekly. if so it should update tomorrow Tuesday July 17

Level 8

I am also awaiting a more comprehensive response to what may be a similar query.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Photos-view-count-not-increasing-updating/m...

Thanks in advance.

Adam

Level 7

Updated to today. Exactly 1 week after last update. 

Level 8

@Ronnikn @HindJaiswal 

Yes mine have finally updated at day 5 however the tracking is inconsistent.

When I look at the photos they first sort by most recent and when I re-sort to show most popular the total is the same, while against the badge they show the totals as they have been stuck for the last five days... as shown in the screen shot below.

However when I look at my mate's his all show different figures when he re-sorts, and a far greater difference when he looks at his badge.

This all suggests that the tracking is no longer coping with the sheer volume of views that local guided are generating.

In my view the system should show us what it should be showing us consistently, or they need to fundamentally re-structure how it operates to work more effectively.

I have seen claims of this having been resolved but for me this is nowhere near fixed. This issue of not being able to consistently / accurately track views will only turn people off contributing.

What is the solution?

Thanks

Adam

20180717_074648.jpg

20180717_074739.jpg

20180717_074823.jpg

20180717_074906.jpg

20180717_074947.jpg

20180717_075022.jpg

Level 8

With me .... it's now 10 days....