VikramSingh_Valera's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

View Of Ganga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi India

Varanasi is known all over the world as the capital of culture, meditation and art, The Ganga Aarti performed at Dashashwamedh Ghat in Varanasi is incomparable. The priest rhythmically sings the hymns and the Aarti displays a unique enthusiasm. Ganga Aarti starts soon after sunset and lasts for about 45 minutes. Hundreds of people gather at the ghat every evening to watch this event.

Ganga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi IGanga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi IGanga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi IGanga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi I

@TravellerG @RussKH @Yotaroh @NareshDarji @Shrut19 @FalguniP 

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless>

Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: View Of Ganga Aarti Dashashwamedh Ghat Varanasi India

@FlavioDA @Papel_Mahammud     @kamalhossian @KamalHossenR @GaziSalauddinbd @jayasimha78 

The Ganga Aarti performed at Dashashwamedh Ghat in Varanasi is incomparable

Volunteers don’t get paid, not because they’re worthless, but because they’re priceless>

Level 9

The Ganga Aarti  Dashashwamedh Ghat  Varanasi 

@shola @Sonia @SoniaA @SoNiAM @SoniaK @Cecilita @deadmanjones @JanVanHaver @MahabubMunna @GasparKaren 

Connect Moderator

Taking aarti at the Ganga Ghat is truly a joy. I really want to participate in Aarti there but due to lack of time, I cannot go. @VikramSingh_Valera 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

नमस्कार, 

@VikramSingh_Valera 

सुंदर नजारा, सुंदर फोटोज्..

धन्यवाद हमारे साथ शेअर करने के लिए |

Level 9

@VikramSingh_Valera Your description of the Ganga Aarti at Dashashwamedh Ghat in Varanasi is absolutely captivating! It's incredible how Varanasi, with its deep-rooted cultural and spiritual significance, comes alive during this ceremony. The thought of priests harmoniously singing hymns while performing the Aarti against the backdrop of the setting sun is truly mesmerizing.

Mohamed Ahmed (Mo-TravelleerX)
Chinese Name (Wang Li 王李)
Follow me: Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - YouTube

My Greatest Articles:
My 2 Years of Experience as a Google Local Guide

My 3 Years Journey as a Google Local Guide in Egypt and China
Level 8

@Mo-TravelleerX @Banaras is our own historic history, here Banaras Hindu University has produced a lot of notable students who performed the world there ability & telent, in Bharat (India) every Bhartiya students dream to study in BHU

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

Ganga Aarti truly beautiful event @VikramSingh_Valera I haven't had a chance to see it yet. I would like to see it in the future.

Level 10

Extremely sorry for being late to respond, dear friend @VikramSingh_Valera - kindly pardon me - personal/family commitments made me late.

Excellent... Heard about Ganga Aarti and read about it many times; also couple of decades back, have seen too... But earthworm waiting for an opportunity to witness it again. 

Thanks for sharing and especially for tagging me - kindly tag me in your future posts so that I will not miss your contributions. 

Most sincerely... 

🙏🙏🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me