MaríaV's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

¡Viernes! ¡Friday! ¡Beernees!

¡Hola Chicos! Hoy es ¡Beer-ness!. Hoy voy a conocer una cerveceria, fue construida en homenaje a un Artista Plastico Argentino y mañana voy a una degustación de una cerveza nueva. ¡Esperen las fotos!, les va a provocar tomarse muchas cervezas jajaja

Hi guys! Today is Beer-ness !. Today I am going to visit a brewery, it was built in homage to an Argentine Plastic Artist and tomorrow I am going to a tasting of a new beer. Wait for the pictures, it's going to cause you to drink a lot of beers hahaha

2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: ¡Viernes! ¡Friday! ¡Beernees!

Hi @MaríaV and welcome to the Local Guides community!

It sounds like you are going to have a lot of fun these couple of days. I can't wait for to see the pictures. 🙂

Since you are new here, allow me to share some information you may find helpful in making your experience here on Connect much more enjoyable and easier to navigate:

Just one last thing, I moved your post to the a more suitable board.

Looking forward to your future posts!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: ¡Viernes! ¡Friday! ¡Beernees!

Nuevo diseño y estilo cerveza Faxe / From Dinamarca  Faxe BeerNuevo diseño y estilo cerveza Faxe / From Dinamarca Faxe BeerBodega de Cerveza en Buenos AiresBodega de Cerveza en Buenos Aires2018-05-05 08.56.49 2.jpg2018-05-05 08.56.50 1.jpg2018-05-05 08.56.50 2.jpg2018-05-05 10.43.26 1.jpgBlack IPA & APA en Desarmadero BarBlack IPA & APA en Desarmadero Bar