KrystinaLisi's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Video stats not updating

Hello, 

ive been adding a lot of videos lately and my number of videos and views has not updated. It’s been the same for a while. 

What is the usual turnaround time for video stat updates? 

Thanks! 

Krystina 

Krystina Lisi
Saint Petersburg, FL, USA
5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Video stats not updating

Hi @KrystinaLisi,

It seems all of your views have been updated.

Just to clarify and sum up the comments in your post, your Google Maps profile will need time to synchronise your views and points from time to time, and this is why you are experiencing a delay on your profile. 

Usually your numbers would be updated within 48 hours, but as mentioned above, it can take even longer on some occasions. Arm yourself with patience and if you experience an unreasonably long wait, feel free to tag a moderator.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Level 10

It can take 2 - 3 days @KrystinaLisi 

I'm a New Zealander (Kiwi) and currently live in Tauranga. I've previously lived in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Czech Republic, and England, for a 15 year period. I've travelled to 6 continents and been to 57 countries.
Level 10

Hi @KrystinaLisi, based on my experience it can take 3 or a week. And the view count depending on how many visitors view your videos. 

Adriansyah PuteraFlickr
Solution

Hi @KrystinaLisi,

It seems all of your views have been updated.

Just to clarify and sum up the comments in your post, your Google Maps profile will need time to synchronise your views and points from time to time, and this is why you are experiencing a delay on your profile. 

Usually your numbers would be updated within 48 hours, but as mentioned above, it can take even longer on some occasions. Arm yourself with patience and if you experience an unreasonably long wait, feel free to tag a moderator.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Hi @MortenSI,

I am facing the same issue, I have been adding plenty of videos but seems luka it got stuck.

Would you point me in the right direction if videos are better off added through streetview app or google map app. My points are not increasing while 

im trying hard to get my expert director badge

Hi @KennethR1,

Thanks for reaching out!

Google Maps will need time to synchronise your views and points and this can take a little while. Mostly you will see an update in your points within 48 hours but there has been reports of longer waits, so my best advice is to arm yourself with patience. 

Have you seen an increase in your points since last week?