MehadeHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Victory Day of Bangladesh Celebration Stories December 16th, 2019

Victory Day Celebartion Complied Photo GalleryVictory Day Celebartion Complied Photo Gallery

49th Victory Day of Bangladesh was held through a spectrum of events.  In 16th December 1971 Bangladesh gained independence through the War of Liberation.  This freedom is achieved in exchange for the blood of 3 millions of people.  On March 26th 1971, the independence struggle began.  Bangladesh won the liberation war on December 16th 1971, through a bloody war of 9 months.  So December 16th is celebrated as Victory Day in Bangladesh.

Drama was held @Central Shahed MinarDrama was held @Central Shahed Minar

Different types of public private organizations organize different programs.  Public Holidays are held throughout the country on the day of the Victory Day.  Victory Day is celebrated simultaneously in 64 districts of Bangladesh.
Bangladeshi Flag Small Verson for KidBangladeshi Flag Small Verson for Kid

Flower was sold out in Shahbag AreaFlower was sold out in Shahbag Area

Among the various programs of the Bangladesh Government took. The main day of the Victory Day began with the intention of offering the Jaityo Sritio Shoudho of the President and Prime Minister. Main program was the march of the Bangladesh Army, Navy, and Air Force, Bangladesh police at National Parade Ground.  Along with the painting competition, country songs, poetry recitals, path plays, film exhibitions.
Myself @Nagar BhavanMyself @Nagar Bhavan

Female bracelet was sell @Dhaka University TSC AreaFemale bracelet was sell @Dhaka University TSC Area

Respect Martyr by FolwersRespect Martyr by Folwers

16th December 2019, I was in Dhaka city. Bangladesh Government took some fantastic idea. On that date, I visit a lot of places. In Dhaka City every building was decorated with illumination. 

Press Clud Building @Purana PaltanPress Clud Building @Purana Paltan

Bangladesh Secretariet Building @Purana PaltanBangladesh Secretariet Building @Purana Paltan

Olympic Bhaban @GulistanOlympic Bhaban @Gulistan

DIT Bhaban @MotijheelDIT Bhaban @Motijheel

This year's Victory Day has taken a special place in my mind.  I would like to thank the government of Bangladesh for arranging the celebration of Victory Day in such a beautiful way.

Dhaka City Corporation (South) Bhaban @Gulistan AreaDhaka City Corporation (South) Bhaban @Gulistan Area

Bangobandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Medical College & Hospital @ShahbagBangobandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman Medical College & Hospital @Shahbag

High Court area @ShahbagHigh Court area @Shahbag

That day myself visited too many places by Rickwshaw & walk. I love to share my December 16th 2019 visited area check In report all of you.

My check in report by google map timelineMy check in report by google map timeline

14 comments
Level 10

Re: Victory Day of Bangladesh Celebration Stories December 16th, 2019

তথ্যবহুল খুব সুন্দর একটা পোস্ট। ছবিগুলোও বেশ কালারফুল। ধন্যবাদ @MehadeHasan ভাই

Biswajit Chakraborty, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh
Level 10

ভাই ঢাকা আসলেন একটু কইলেন না এটা কোন কথা @MehadeHasan । তবে আপনার লেখার একটা আলাদা স্বকীয়তা আছে তা মানতে হবে

Mahabub Hasan
Connect Moderator

Happy Victory day on Bangladesh @MehadeHasan 

Level 10

Thank you very much @Designer_Biswajit dada. 

Level 10

@MahabubMunna bhai, last Friday at 10:30 p.m. my mother was admitted at Dhaka Medical College & Hospital for her asthma & blood pressure problem. That time Her condition was serious level. Now she was good condition & hospital released her yesterday. Last 4 days I  & my sister stayed at hospital & I did not disbursed anyone. That times i visited places. Today I joined office & written post of Victory Day.      

Level 8

@MehadeHasan ভাই পুরো বিজয় দিবস এর আনন্দ ভাগাভাগি  ভাগাভাগি করায় আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ।    

Md.Gazi Salauddin
#BDLG
#GuidingStar 2022, #Meetup champion.
Level 10

@Nyainurjanah thanks for replying & hope keep touch with my another post. @GaziSalauddinbd bhai, thanks for you lovely comment.

Level 8

নারায়ণগঞ্জ থেকে ঢাকায় এসে ছবি তুলে নিয়ে গেলেন। আর আমরা জানতেও পারলাম না। এটা কেমনে হয়। 

যাই হোক ছবিগুলো অনেক সুন্দর। আর আপনার লেখা তো বরাবরই চমৎকার হয়। ভালো লাগলো। 

@MehadeHasan 

আপনাকে অনেক ধন্যবাদ

Abdus Sattar, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Sweet and juicy fruit "Litchi" || Lets be enlighten at book fair || Sakrain festival-2020 || [Recap] Update Historical Landmark || Fruitsup Bangladesh 

Level 10

@AbdusSattar bhai, last 4 days I stayed at Dhaka. Thats time (16th December) I captured those photo, nothing else.