VladislavsZarovs's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

VR360 Via Jurmala Outlet Village

i-BhLrFDt-S
A story of my good friend and client, and family values. 
I would like to share a story of my good friend and client. Being a businessman myself, I enjoy supporting local businesses and taking part in their activities, and I am always there to support my friends with my skills and advice. 
This business was started with building of huge outlet village building located between Riga, capital of Latvia, and Jurmala - a city located on a sea cost of Gulf or Riga. Jurmala is a small touristic city with various leisure possibilities.
Currently a building process is getting to the end, and soon Outlet village will be open to a first tenants. In order to give them better visibility together with the owner of the building we have decided to add more visual materials to Google services - Google Maps and Google Street View. Administration of the company have accepted the idea very positively, and currently me and my team are working on creating various visual content for attracting more new tenants. 
Speaking about my team, I can proudly say that my biggest hobby and passion - photography, videography and virtual tour making - have awaken echo in a heart of my family, and my 18 years old son have entered a world of filming. We work together on this project and I am happy that my family gives me support and help which I need so much. Educating my son about filming have given me idea, that in future I would like to be involved in a process of training and teaching other people, who would like to know more about what I do and who wants to become a photographers and Local Guides. 
I am sharing my listing with You of Jurmala Outlet Village. Please take a look and let me know what You think about it! 
A project is still under the construction, so currently we have created material for those, who are interested to rent a spaces there. As soon as everything will be finished, we will create more content with shops and outlets, to attract more customers. 
We already see first results of our work, as company is now getting more inquiries from potential tenants. I like how Google services give a possibilities for local businesses to expand, and I hope it will develop even more in a future!

i-GNjP96C-M
Jūrmala, Латвия