NoGarlicNoOnions's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Using Google Maps to Make Lebanon Easier to Find Your Way Around

To say that I’m passionate about food and about Lebanon would be an understatement. I’m a blogger, a YouTuber, a TV presenter, an advocate of great food and a lover of my country. Lebanon is a remarkable, wonderful place and her people are among the most welcoming and resilient I’ve ever met. Since 2012 I’ve had only one goal – To uncover the real face of Lebanon, not the one that makes headlines on international television shows, but the authentic Lebanon. It is that Lebanon I seek to broadcast far and wide. A Lebanon full of life, passion, and vitality, full of people who are producing the most wonderful dishes, meals, desserts and much, much more.

IMG_5907.jpeg

I contribute to Google Maps because it's a tribute to my love of food, my passion for the people who create it and my limitless optimism and belief in Lebanon and her people.  Photos, reviews, new places... Google Maps has become a mission.  From here, grew a community of food lovers, local Food Heroes – people who clearly love great food and produce some of the finest dishes in the land - and people who love this country.

Everything we do as a community seeks to elevate Lebanon, to show her in her best light.

An advocate of a better Lebanon: On a mission to find Lebanese Heroes and success stories all around the world.
Lebanon