NareshDarji's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Unforgettable Experience: Google Creator Event in Mumbai!

Hello, Local Guides! 

I had the wonderful opportunity to participate in the third edition of the "Creator Conversations" event held at Google Office Mumbai. The event was specifically organized to honour creators known for helping their community and making great notes 🗒.

I'm standing in front of the Google logo.I'm standing in front of the Google logo.

Wow, I'm thrilled to have been recognized as the "Most Helpful 🤝" and "Notes Champion 🏆" at the event! The appreciation I received for helping out and sharing informative notes in my community was very inspiring.

I was honored with an award by Googler Aishwarya.I was honored with an award by Googler Aishwarya.

This event gave me a chance to meet a lot of new people and learn from their experiences. I networked with other creators and explored possibilities for future collaborations. Talking to and learning from members of the Google team was also very useful.

Delicious food and drinks at the Google office cafeteria.Delicious food and drinks at the Google office cafeteria.

The event was beautifully organized. We enjoyed delicious food 🥘, drinks 🍹 and lots of fun activities.

I really enjoyed participating in this event and connecting with other creators from the Google community. It was an amazing experience that I will never forget.

Let's tag here some of my fellow friends who joined me in this event. @HinalLad @Premalpatel @Shrut19 @Ptrivedi @Tejal @TravelClever @AnshukMitra 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
35 comments
Level 8

Re: Unforgettable Experience: Google Creator Event in Mumbai!

Congratulations Nareshbhai

Thank you very much for tagging us in this post

and keep up the good work.

Pranav Trivedi

Level 7

Hello @NareshDarji  , Well your post it self talk too many things. Brilliant hardwork, team work and very supportive. So you must deserved this award. Really happy to that you tag me in this post. I will also share my experience with Google soon. 

Happy to help

Thanks & Br,

Premal Patel 

P.N.Patel
Level 8

It was indeed a great event and we enjoyed a lot with you @NareshDarji 

Level 9

Betreff: Unforgettable Experience: Google Creator Event in Mumbai!

@NareshDarji und mir hat es Freude gemacht diesen informativen, schönen Artikel zu lesen und die Bilder anzuschauen.

Herzlichen Glückwunsch auch noch.

Level 8

@NareshDarji congratulations🎊👏. Keep making good things happen.

Level 9

Congratulations @NareshDarji  sir   for your special achievement, I can see that this was unforgettable Experience for you, I pray to God That in upcomming day  you got more Success and achievement. 

🙏🙏🙏🙏

Thanks for sharing with Us. 

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 8

Congratulation @NareshDarji  on receiving the Most Helpful Trophy! It's a well-deserved recognition because I've witnessed firsthand how you've assisted countless members, myself included. Your dedication to helping others shines brightly, and this trophy is a testament to your kindness and expertise. Keep up the fantastic work! 🏆👏

Level 10

@NareshDarji 

Congratulations 💐💐💐

| Progress is impossible without change, and those who cannot change their minds cannot change anything

Level 8

Congratulations @NareshDarji . You made it. I couldn't join because I had to travel abroad.  Next time will try to join.

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.