swaravaithee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Unable to delete photo

While i try to delete a photo it shows an error as, "We encountered an error during the photo deletion". pls help me friends Screenshot_20170615-150348.png

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
7 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 6
Solution

Re: Unable to delete photo

Thanks @TraciC the issue is location details is added in the photo, I removed the photo from Google Photos, then it help me to remove from the review. Usually we have to remove the location details, but I don't knw how to 😄 any how I removed 🙂 once again thanks friends 

View solution in original post

Level 10

@swaravaithee You can always delete your photos. It might be a network or bug issue. Just allow for a while, come back in hours time to check if the photo is still there. If the said photo is still there, try deleting it again. If it doesn't delete just come back on this post and notify one of the Google moderators. I hope this helps you. 

Level 6

@HelloSamsonR Bro, two days before i have tried. Didnt work. Thats why i put the post here. I think i need moderator help 

Level 10

@swaravaithee okay, let me invite @TraciC@TraciC please can you help one of the family member here @swaravaithee he needs your assistance

Googler

@HelloSamsonR @swaravaithee You can find information about deleting photos here. If you continue to have issues, please visit the Google Maps Help Forum. It would be helpful if you could share the solution with everyone on this thread as others may encounter the same issue. Thank you.

Note: Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!.
Level 6
Solution

Thanks @TraciC the issue is location details is added in the photo, I removed the photo from Google Photos, then it help me to remove from the review. Usually we have to remove the location details, but I don't knw how to 😄 any how I removed 🙂 once again thanks friends 

Level 5

@swaravaithee this is due to network error 

try to reconnect and try again

@swaravaithee wrote:

While i try to delete a photo it shows an error as, "We encountered an error during the photo deletion". pls help me friends Screenshot_20170615-150348.png

Level 6

@mariyaronald Photo is already deleted bro, that why i closed the thread as "solved". Anyways thanks for your reply 🙂