BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: [UPDATE 2/2/18] Known Issue: Impact badge counts not updating

My impact badges is frozen since a while now, few days and i should earn a couple of badges but its completely frozen

@BruceDM

Level 6

@Atsukot

It seems that my photo views when photos are sorted by date (default) it shows a wrong number, but when sorted by views , it shows the correct total view number which surpasses 1000, its like that since a couple of days,

Same for fact checker related badge, some how all my badges are frozen for a while now.

Level 8

Hi Mr. @ahmedhelalm

I imagine that among more than one reason for what you comment exist the fact that visualitations of ours photos may me possible by many sources as G+, Hangouts, Photos, Maps, Local Guides Connect and also by shared links. 

Maybe there are differents softwares or tools to registered those views until the end pointer .

This may be one hypothesis.

Did you try to ask them on specific link on help?

Yours,

Ricardo Rosario

Ricardo Costa Val do Rosário
Level 6

@Atsukot

My impact badges is frozen since a while now, few days and i should earn a couple of badges but its completely frozen

Level 6

@hudsonHawk update maps to beta version, ( i think it was double through in app settings) or store settings.

When i updated mine to beta version it got fixed somehow

Level 6

And it works I have finally my badges 🙂

Thanks ahmedhelalm

Level 6

Has this been fixed? Added new places with photos, and new photos with places and I am still stuck at 0 new photos 

Level 7

Hello,

I should reach more than 120.000 views.

But when i click on the badge, it's still the old one and my views are at 67.000. 

Can someone fix this ?

Greatly appreciated.

Supranatural

Level 7

I have been adding several first picture of places but they don't get counted to get my pioneer master badge.

Yesterday and today I have been adding around to 20 first images.

I added them to my review but I also tried to do through the "add pictures of a place"

Now I should have more than 50 and gained the badge but still I am stuck at 36 like I would have not upload any picture. 

Level 4

I have the same problem. I uploaded on at least three places the first image (and even one place I created and added a picture) but the counter is still telling me 0/1 images. looking forward to a solution. thank youcounter for the first image of 1 place does not workcounter for the first image of 1 place does not work