BruceDM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Photographer Badge

Hello @ErmesT, @BruceDM, @AGarner, and all other Google moderators,

Any update on when this problem will be solved or what is taking so long to rectify?

Former Google Contributor

Re: First photo of a new place

Hey @JonathanTX,

Thanks for reaching out!

If you are not receiving the corresponding badges for your contributions, then you are affected by the currently known bug. Please note that I am moving your topic with the already existing one. If you wish to receive information on when the bug is going to be resolved, please use the subscribe feature.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 5

Re: [UPDATE] Known Issue: Impact badge counts not updating

Hello,

I've recently became a local guide o Google Maps. I have about 30000 views on the pictures I have posted, but the impact is still blocked at 0. No beginner photographer badge, no nothing. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Thank you!

Level 6

I can't complete my photography badge

i cant complete the task that 'Impact' telling get over  1000 photo views 

and it's progress is still 0/1000 

how to get complete this  ?

Re: I can't complete my photography badge

Hello @ushansameera,

This is currently a know issue. I have moved your topic to the currently existing one. Please take a look here to learn more.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 6

Dont have photographer badge.

Why dont i have the photographers badge if i only needed 1000 views on photos and i now have more than 7000?

Thanks

Re: Dont have photographer badge.

Hi @LeoTorres,

I've moved your message to the relevant discussion. This is a known issue. Once this is solved, your counts should normalise and all views will be accounted for. In the while please check the updates here: https://goo.gl/RsKzGs

Thanks for your patience!

See you around.

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Photographer Badge

Hi @Tushar08 our team is still working on resolving this. Thank you so much for your patience! Once we receive an update, we will post the information.

Level 6

Impact badge counts not updating

My impact badge counts are not beed updated so far.

Level 10

Re: Impact badge counts not updating

Hi @Vishu6768,

As you can see: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/UPDATE-Known-Issue-Impact-badge-counts-not-...

Google Team is still investigating that problem.

Regards,

Jacek

Google Diamond Product Expert - Maps, Business Profile, Earth, Gmail, Accounts | Street View Trusted Photographer | Local Guide | retired: Map Maker Help Forum Top Contributor & Poland RER/RL