alit_kucrit's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Trainstation

Almost sunset, Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Almost sunset, Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Waiting, Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Waiting, Lempuyangan Trainstation (Private collection)Stop the train, I'm leaving (Private photo)Stop the train, I'm leaving (Private photo)Lempuyangan trainstation located at the heart of Yogyakarta. Yogyakarta has 3 trainstations there are Tugu trainstation, Lempuyangan trainstation, and Maguwo trainstation. We can reach Lempuyangan trainstation via TransJogja, Go-Jek, Grab, or online taxi.

Lempuyangan Train Station, Jalan Lempuyangan, Bausasran, Yogyakarta City, Special Region of Yogyakarta, Indonesia
9 comments
Level 7

Maguwoharjo Train station

PicsArt_02-21-10.35.43.jpgPicsArt_05-05-11.08.33.jpgMaguwoharjo trainstation is the only trainstation that connected to TransJogja shelter and Adisucipto international airport.

Level 7

Yogyakarta Trainstation

Yogyakarta Trainstation (private collection)Yogyakarta Trainstation (private collection)Located very close with Malioboro street, and very easy to access some destinations such as Keraton Yogyakarta, Sonobudoyo museum, Taman pintar education park, Fort Vrederburg.

Google Vendor

Re: Yogyakarta Trainstation

Hi @alit_kucrit,

Thank you for sharing your picture with us. Do you mind sharing with us more information about this train station, is there a story behind it? Where can you go using this train station? I am sure this information will be useful for other Local Guides.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? post.

By the way, I am letting you know that I merged this post with Lempuyangan Trainstation post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Google Vendor

Re: Maguwoharjo Train station

Hi @alit_kucrit,

As the post is similar with the previous ones, I merged it with Lempuyangan Trainstation post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

@InaS Pardon me, but this is different trainstation in different place. Would you mind to change the title as 'Trainstation', because I can't edit this post. Thank you for considering my post. 🙏🏾

Google Vendor

Hi @alit_kucrit,

You can always edit your post. When you go to your post on top the left corner, you have the three dots. Click on them, and you will see the option to edit your message. After that, you can click on the title and change it.

Level 7

Re: Trainstation

Balapan TrainstationBalapan TrainstationPicsArt_05-23-06.12.11.jpgPicsArt_06-24-01.46.36.jpgPicsArt_06-24-01.54.14.jpg

Google Vendor

Thank you for adding more pictures @alit_kucrit. Are these photos taken at the same station or is a different one? 

Level 7

Prameks is local commuter that connected Solo-Jogja. You can buy train tickets at local station between Solo and Jogja, or you can book ticket online d-2 via application KAI Access and you will pay via app LinkAja. 

Before you travel via prameks, you need to preparing enough money (including cashless account, especially OVO, go pay, linkAja); you are not allowed to bring animals, drugs, gun or any harmful stuff, also stinky stuff such as durian. The crew, local police, and staff very helpful, if you missing something on train you can tell to the local police, staff, or via twitter, it is fast response. 

Inside Prameks (prambanan ekspres) -private docInside Prameks (prambanan ekspres) -private doc

Solo balapan trainstationSolo balapan trainstation

Solo balapan trainstationSolo balapan trainstation

Inside prameks (private docs)Inside prameks (private docs)