Siddiqui-BA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Traditional illumination.

In Bangladesh,  during the occasion of Eid-e-Miladunnabi, important places and mosques are dressed nicely at day time and illuminated at night. Yesterday while I was passing by the 15 no ghat, Patenga, Chittagong , Bangladesh. I have observed that many ships there and road side installations are illuminated and I have captured the sceneries with my mobile phone camera. I have decided to share those photos in connect fir other local guides.Road side installations illuminated.Road side installations illuminated.

Navy ships at berth illuminated.Navy ships at berth illuminated.

Road side installations illuminated.Road side installations illuminated.

Chittagong, Bangladesh
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Traditional illumination.

Hello @Siddiqui-BA,

Thank you for sharing your photos with us. I always found illuminated buildings in the night fascinating.

Did you take those pictures with your phone. If so maybe you will find this post interesting - 5 tips to take stunning photos on your phone

Can you please tell us more about Eid-e-Miladunnabi, and what type of occasion it is? Sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand better the post itself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Traditional illumination.

@LilyanaZ, Thank you very much for your interest about Eid-e-Miladunnabi. Yes I have taken those photos last night while I was passing 15 no ghat in Karnaphuli river.

Eid-e-Miladunnabi that  is the occasion of the birthday of prophet Muhammad (PBUH) of religion islam for the muslim. The world muslim community observe this day with highest regards in every year.