crisdavid25's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Traditional Mexican bread!

Hi! I wanted to share with you some of the traditional bread from Mexico since it's something that you will find everywhere and if you visit Mexico it's a most to try! 

Traditionally we called "Pan Dulce" which is a sweet bread, you'll find out why on the photos! We have a lot of different kinds and the funny part it's that they keep doing new combinations and designs, so you will find a bunch of combinations and flavors depending on the bakery that you visit. 

Carrot cake.Carrot cake.Conchitas.Conchitas.Conchitas.Conchitas.Espiral and bola de coco.Espiral and bola de coco.Empanadas with pineapple filling, this ones can have a lot of different kinds of fillings.Empanadas with pineapple filling, this ones can have a lot of different kinds of fillings.20181111_130839.jpgRocas.Rocas.Cookies.Cookies.Cookies.Cookies.Cupcakes with fruit and cream cheese filling.Cupcakes with fruit and cream cheese filling.Cupcakes.Cupcakes.Orejitas.Orejitas.Torcidos.Torcidos.20181111_134857.jpg20181111_134919.jpgCochitos.Cochitos.Cuernitos.Cuernitos.20181111_135125.jpg20181111_135149.jpg20181111_135210.jpg

Tijuana, B.C., México
5 comments
Level 9

Re: Traditional Mexican bread!

This is so yummy @crisdavid25. I will like to have some. Nice post. 

Kind regards, 

Uceey10

Former Google Contributor

Hi @crisdavid25,

Everything looks yummy! My favorite is the carrot cake, although I haven't tried the other Mexican desserts, so I can't choose. Which one is your favorite? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@UchechukwuEnem  you definitely should try it!!!

Level 8

@DanniS That it's a really hard question to answer, but I think the best ones are the Conchitas, orejitas and the filled cupcakes, actually yesterday I tried one that has cheesecake filling, it was amazing!  

Former Google Contributor

@crisdavid25 Can't wait to try some! 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!