Chizbeth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Tourism in Nigeria

I enjoyed every moment i spent reading about your adventures outside and within Nigeria and found Ur tips very useful. Looking forward to reading more of your adventures

Level 7

Thank you @MdAtikuzzamanLimon  glad to meet you!  Keep up the fantastic work you are doing! I hope to visit your beautiful country some day!

Live free and do good!
Level 7

Thank you @uniqueMonique! I'm sure there are even greater stories to come as we keep guiding.

Live free and do good!
Level 7

Trả lời: Tourism in Nigeria

Hey @Anonymous Connect Platform dành cho các hướng dẫn viên địa phương từ khắp nơi trên thế giới để chia sẻ những câu chuyện và kinh nghiệm của họ vì vậy tôi chỉ chia sẻ về bản thân và Nigeria. Tôi sử dụng google dịch cho điều này vì vậy hãy cho tôi biết nó tốt như thế nào. 🙂

Live free and do good!
Level 8

Très belle présentation @Chizbeth

J'espère que tu pourras visiter tout ton pays et plus.  Tes photos sont belles, il faut continuer à nous en présenter.

Level 7

Merci @Guyco

Live free and do good!
Level 10

I really enjoy reading about your story and also nice photography picture @Chizbeth thanks for sharing with us.

Level 9

@Chizbeth your pubblication is a good way to teach to other people how a local guide find the motivation to join with the program. Organizate a travel using google maps is easy and an helpful tool to discover new places with the orientation provided for Local Guides whose make quality reviews. 

I searched the picture of the statue that you don't remember its name. It's called Lapu lapu shrine

Beatriz Aguilar | bandera-de-venezuela-imagen-animada-0001| Instagram
Level 7

Thank you @BeatrizAguilar and @MdEmranulHoque 

Live free and do good!