RenyMathew's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Total photo count is not updating in stats

Hi,

i uploaded 53 360 degree photos, individually its showing approved. But on the status its showing 39 photos only. Why its not updating? What is the normal time for updating? Anyone can help me to update? Thank you in advance.

2 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 10
Solution

Re: Total photo count is not updating in stats

Hi @RenyMathew

I understand that your photos status individuality are updated but on status it takes  some time to be update. (if your photos are approved)

so please wait for some time (approx 2-3 days) it will updated soon.

in my case it takes 2-3 days to update and sometime it takes almost week to update.

hope it helps you.

Thank You 🙂

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+

View solution in original post

Level 10
Solution

Hi @RenyMathew

I understand that your photos status individuality are updated but on status it takes  some time to be update. (if your photos are approved)

so please wait for some time (approx 2-3 days) it will updated soon.

in my case it takes 2-3 days to update and sometime it takes almost week to update.

hope it helps you.

Thank You 🙂

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 8

Greetings @RenyMathew Nice to meet you.

If you photo are approved and if it showing under your contribution there is no need to worry my friend eventually it'll show up in your status. Like @iDepp said it take some time for Google to sycn the data with your updated data. So I strongly recommend you to allow time eventually you'll see it 🙂

Here is the support link where you can get most of you answers in no time.

Hope this helps you.

Happy Guiding,
Jagadeesh Reddy.