AakashGupta's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Top view from the foot over bridge of Thivim Railway Station

Thivim railway station in Goa, India.Thivim railway station in Goa, India.

The Entry Gate to the mesmerizing beaches of the northern part of the Goa state of India.

Thivim Railway Station, Sircaim, Goa, India
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Top view from the foot over bridge of Thivim Railway Station

Hi @AakashGupta,

Thank you for this nice photo. It looks like it really leads you to the seaside.

Why don't you add some photos of the beaches in the Goa state you've mentioned. It would be great to take a look at them?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi,

I am right now in Goa, and I am exploring the state, will surely add the photos of many beaches within a week, because i need time for filtering them. 

Thanks for the suggestion.

Former Google Contributor

It would be great @AakashGupta.

You can prepare a wider post for us here on Connect, this will be much appreciated. We love to read travel stories and watching great photos.

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Yes, Thanks for giving this useful information.