InnocentUG's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Top great Cinema spots in Uganda

In Uganda, though the Cinema business is still developing, we've got some really good cinema halls showing up to 3D movies in the capital city Kampala.

1. 3D Cinema Magic Naalya. Located at Metroplex mall Naalya, this cinema has the biggest showing screen coupled with the JBL sound system, it's rated at the top by movie lovers.

2. Century Cinemax Acacia. This great movie theater is located at Acacia Mall Kisementi, F2. They have a wide screen and sound system by Dolby Atmos and because it is nearer to town, spots get full faster compared to Cinema Magic.

3. Cinemax Ham Towers. Though not among the best, this cinema on Ham Towers Makerere has pulled crowd from nearby due to it's cheap tickets compared to the upper 2.

4. Cineplex cinema (Closed).

Uganda
4 comments
Level 8

Re: Top great Cinema spots in Uganda

@InnocentUG i love Uganda is there still lions 🦁 are still visible? thanks for your post if i visit there i will definitely try these out

Level 8

@ayann Yeah there are still plenty of visible lions, places like Murchison falls and many others have lions. This shot is from the River Nile.Lions at R.NileLions at R.Nile

Former Google Contributor

Hey @InnocentUG,

I think that is a great contribution here on Connect. Just as an idea, you can also create a list with these cinemas and share the link on Connect.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 8

@GeorgesHR am really very grateful for that suggestion, am on it now.

Thanks

Best regards.