AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Star Photos L7 LGs (December 2021)

It's exciting when we see that our star photo keeps gaining more views @ACCoelho20, and in your case lots of them.  It means that you are helping more and more people about the museum.

As I have only just mentioned to @Eng_Motiur, what I strongly recommend Ana is that before the end of next week, you should add your star photo screenshot on to the new Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos post and try to conform with the layout mentioned in that post.  Finally, make sure to use your data entry form to update the details.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Re: T100 Star Photos L8 LGs (December 2021)

@AdamGT Thank you so much for this fun project and your hard work on it. You got my details correct. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: T100 Star Photos L8 LGs (December 2021)

That's great @Ant_Bad_Yogi and I'm so glad you are enjoying the Top 100 leaderboards project.

Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

Hi @amandhayal 

I mentioned this to you once before and thought that you had fixed this but it still appears incorrect.  You have entered an incorrect User-ID and need to fix this by revisiting your data entry and correctly answering the second question in Section 3.  If you don't fix this then it will negatively impact on your entries on the Top 100 Local Guide leaderboards.

Connect Moderator

Re: WNTBA Star Photos Leaderboards (December 2021)

Hi @Thomson200@chillfiltr, @Rahul001 and @samehabosaif75 

I'm now getting ready to update the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards for January 2022 and plan to add you during this update.  As you posted your star photo screenshots in late 2021, I recommend that you take new screenshots showing the latest star views, and add them to the new Local Guides 2022 Star Photos post. Make sure to also update your data using your data entry form.  If you have any questions at all about this then let me know.  

We all look forward to seeing you on the leaderboards.

Connect Moderator

Hello @noheway 

I'm now getting ready to update the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards for January 2022 and plan to add you during this update.  However, before I can add you you need to revisit your data entry form and (a) enter your correct Connect Username and (b) enter the correct star views date 😉  Just in case you are unclear about this, the star views date is the date that you take your screen shot of your star photo showing the latest star views and not the date that you actually took the original photo 😉  Entering the correct dates is important as it will impact on your position on the leaderboards.  The new Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards for January 2022 will be posted at the end of this week so it's in your interest to attend to this by then.  If you have any questions at all about this then let me know.

Connect Moderator

Hello @VictorRamos24 

I'm now getting ready to update the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards for January 2022 and plan to add you during this update.  However, before I can add you, you need to revisit your data entry form and enter the correct star views date (the second question in Section 19).  Just in case you are unclear about this, the star views date is the date that you take your screen shot of your star photo showing the latest star views and not the date that you actually took the original photo.  Entering the correct dates is important as it will impact on your position on the leaderboards.  The new Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards for January 2022 will be posted at the end of this week so it's in your interest to attend to this by then.  If you have any questions at all about this then let me know. 

Level 7

Hi, I just send the modifications, thank you.

Connect Moderator

Well done @noheway. As you can see here you are now ready to be added.

Also, please remember when you reply or leave a message for someone here on Connect, it's a good idea that you properly tag them so that they will get a notification of your message otherwise they may not ever know about or see your message.  To do this, first type @ then type the first few characters of their name until you see their name in the dropdown list. Finally, select the person's name.  You will see that I tagged you at the start of this message to you.  Many think that this is done automatically when you reply to someone but it is not.

Level 9

Thank you for the notice @AdamGT I do the change!