AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

Screen Shot 2021-12-14 at 12.06.54 PM.png

Caption: A screenshot of a photo of Amuse restaurant uploaded onto Google Maps in July 2019 and showing the star views as at 3,414,967 (Local Guide @chillfiltr)

Taken in Ashland, Oregon with a Pixel 2, late afternoon with that amazing PNW sunshine.

Connect Moderator

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

Hi @AnnetteCP 

I might be wrong however it looks to me like you might have intended your post to be your entry for the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboard post so I will move it to the current month's thread.  As mentioned in the opening post in that thread, to participate you need to supply additional information by using this data entry form and as detailed the documentation here. We look forward to seeing you on the leaderboards.

Top 100 Local Guides Leaderboards from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

Re: How to read and join the Leaderboards

Hi @HarshaKoda and welcome back to Connect

Thank you for your star photo screenshot. As this should have been posted on the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboard post, I will move it to the current month's thread.  As mentioned in the opening post in that thread and as detailed the documentation here, to participate you need to supply additional information by using this data entry form. We look forward to seeing you on the leaderboards.

Level 10

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (November 2021)

DSC00168 - Copy.JPG5Q8A1381 (1).JPGI guess there was some sort of certification required as I was on the list in September, but now have vanished. Is it the views? 383,408,568 not qualify, or is participation every month by posting here now a required rite? @BeeCee

BeeCee_0-1639679413119.png

current star photo.

I started the process, got to the star photo comment link, 7 times rejected as bad url, tried to refresh that page, back to pg 1. Start over after 40 min. Not worth my time. Back to my other appointments... https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Photo-Views-Leaderboards-November-2...

Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (November 2021)

Hi @BeeCee 

Let me see if I can help you.  Regarding the Top 100 Local Guide Leaderboard posts, there are 3 different threads and you can read about each of these in the leaderboard documentation.  Of these, your post here seems to be related to the Star Photos leaderboards and thus the reason why you are having the problem you mention is because you have posted your star photo screenshot in the wrong place.  I will move your post to the current star photos leaderboards where it should be and below provide you with the correct link which you can use on the data entry form.

Your Link: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Top-100-Star-Photo-Leaderboards-December-20...

Level 8

Screenshot of photo of Sree Padmanabha Threatre uploaded to Google maps on July, 2019. Views as at 17th December, 2021. ( Local Guide @Rahul001 )

This image was taken on July, 2019 two years ago nearly. This is a Threatre near a busy bus stand. After i uploaded, its views just goes skyshooting. Its a trending photos of that Threatre.

Connect Moderator

Well done @Rahul001 and you submitted for all three leaderboard streams (Points, Photo Views and Star Photos) in less than 15 minutes!  The only thing I would ask you to check is that Star Date in section 23 of your data entry!  Also, check that you have chosen the large option when you posted your screenshot on Connect 😉

Level 8

Thank you @AdamGT for addressing that and I choosen rhe large option for the photo and change the date on the section 23 of data entry!

Connect Moderator

That is so much better @Rahul001 and I'm sure that you will agree. I'm sorry that I missed suggesting that you should also change the words in your caption from "Views as at 911,239" to "Views as at 17 December, 2021" for reasons that will become more apparent when you next update your screenshot 😉 

Level 10

رد: Top 100 Star Photo Leaderboards (December 2021)

C750A825-B9BC-4D64-B523-D74CDA9C96CB.jpeg

AE9B6BF4-D1E4-4398-8D52-7FB9BA878CFE.jpeg

 I am working on putting large, influential hospitals on the maps. These important medical centers have never been on the maps before

since ‎17 Des 2016