AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: T100 Avg Views/Photo (September 2022)

Again, thanks @AdamGT - it seems to have taken me an age to reach my goal of 250,000,000 views but I finally got that on the boards, now on to the 500,000,000 goal I guess while trying to improve those views per photo!

Level 10

Congrats @turbotapeworm it’s a milestone! They who knows they know 

Jon Bekkevoll
Connect Moderator

Hi @turbotapeworm 

My personal view is that it's not a race. We all start at different times , can devote different times to local guiding, and furthermore, guide in different parts of the world where the opportunities for doing so are very different.

So against this background, I like the approach underlying your comment and the approach you are taking. Rather than thinking about the leaderboards as purely rankings, set your own personal goals and use the leaderboards and charts provided to both monitor your progress towards achieving these goals, and improve on that performance where you can. That said, well done on achieving 250,000,000 views. That's a staggering achievement no matter which way you look at it and doubling up on your goal and looking at improving the average views is a great way forward. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

I couldn't agree more @AdamGT - we're all on different journeys and have different opportunities to contribute, for some it's very much maintenance mode on an area they've already worked hard to cover, for others it's an untapped opportunity to add lots of new content to help those in that particular area.

It's fine to have goals but I see little to gain from trying to compete with my fellow Local Guides, we're all moving forward, just at different rates and what's important is that the platform and the millions of users that aren't LGs benefit from what we do.

Being able to see our movement upwards using these stats is a great way to add motivation without chasing the numbers of others 👍

Level 10

رد: T100 Views All LGs (September 2022)

يؤسفني ان اقول  ،،  لا بأس بذلك ،،   شكرا جزيلا لك @AdamGT 

محمود علوان ، مصر ، العاشر من رمضان.
Level 10

رد: T100 Billion Views (September 2022)

انا  لدي  صور  تجاوزت  مشاهداتها  المليون بكثير @AdamGT 

محمود علوان ، مصر ، العاشر من رمضان.
Connect Moderator

رد: T100 Billion Views (September 2022)

Indeed you have much more than a million views @MAHMOUDALWAN and 25 million+ views indicates a great contribution to your community. Keep up the great work.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Re: T100 Billion Views (September 2022)

Congrats again to the 6 billionaires. Good work there. 

Level 8

Very well said @turbotapeworm 

And I haven't actually had the opportunity to find out if anyone else is even active in my location. 

Level 8

Re: Top 100 Photo Views Leaderboards (September 2022)

Now my points are updated after very long time. 

Thanks @AdamGT 

INDIA !Instagram!