AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (February, 2024)

@AdamGT  The cover photo  Canterbury Earthquake National Memorial  is looking beautiful and also serves as a tribute to the lives lost.

Signature Image
Level 10

Re: 809 Country Contributions Summary P2 (February 2024)

Hello friend  @Kumaarsantosh , Your post on 'All About CAPTIONS' and our discussions have motivated me so much, I made it to the 

Top 100 Country Contributions Summary Leaderboard (JAN and FEB 2024). Thanks for your support.

Thank  you @AdamGT for your efforts. Top 100 Leaderboards made a positive impact on my contributions.

PrasadVR_0-1710495780481.png

Caption: Screenshot showing LG @PrasadVR in  Top 100 Country Contributions Summary Leaderboards (FEB 2024)

PrasadVR_1-1710495791417.png

Caption: Screenshot showing LG @PrasadVR in  Top 100 Country Contributions Summary Leaderboards (JAN 2024)

Signature Image
Level 10

Many congratulations @PrasadVR for holding the fort for #Captions (in photo update) for the early months of the year 2024. 

Glad to know that 'All About CAPTIONS' post was of importance to you. Thanks for your kind words.

You are shining like a bright star wherever you contribute.

Wish you all the best to continue at top on Top 100 Country Contributions Leaderboard.

Gratitude to @AdamGT because of whom we all have come together on such a healthy platform where we learn from each other in a non-competitive way.  

JAI HO!!!

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Connect Moderator

Re: Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides in each Country (February, 2024)

It's a beautiful memorial @PrasadVR and I chose this photo that I took while there because these were the February Country Leaderboards and the sixth anniversary of that quake hit Christchurch on February 22. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Connect Moderator

It's great to see that the Leaderboards have encouraged you to contribute and excel in yet another area @PrasadVR and I couldn't agree more with @Kumaarsantosh, you are shining like a bright star wherever you contribute.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 10

@AdamGT  Your kind words of appreciation are greatly valued. Thank you sincerely.

Signature Image
Level 8

@PrasadVR Today was the first time I read that post by @Kumaarsantosh and I found it quite educational. I also made it onto the Top Country Contributions Summary with 8 Captions (now increased to 11 as of today's date). There's never anyone else from my country on the boards, so any number puts me at the top. 

Level 10

Happy to learn that you liked the post @tony_b on  Captions.lThanks a bunch.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Level 10

@tony_b  I am pleased you like ‘ All about Caption’. 

Signature Image