AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides Videos (April 2024)

@tony_b , I had forgotten, but I had a big drop in answers (>2300), and you are right there is no explanation for these kinds of things. I realize now that I didn't mean there isn't a problem that still needs fixing. I still think the image counts will go back to where they were, but in the future we won't be seeing our images hit such large numbers of views. It has been a long time to be in this kind of limbo.

Alfred New
TRAC Badge
Level 8

Re: Top 100 Google Maps Local Guides Videos (April 2024)

@AdamGT, I'm around too.

🙂

Level 8

Re: Video Experiment (April 2024)

@AdamGT Is this proposed experiment still on? I'm surprised it has taken nearly a week to get to 7 out of the required 10 volunteers to get started. There's an 8th one in the thread, but you haven't edited the list to include him yet. 

This further confirms my belief that the current situation is only a "problem" to the tiny subset of Maps contributors who play on Top 100, are active on Connect, or simply feel good because they've discovered that they're at a higher Local Guide level.  

Level 8

Re: 408 Video Views L8 (April 2024)

É sempre uma satisfação ver meu nome na lista. Agradeço muito por seu incansável esforço. 

Minhas saudações de uma ótima semana!

Connect Moderator

Thanks @tony_b for keeping a watchful eye on things like this and for your interest. Because of what's on my plate I so often move on to "what's next" until prodded like this. Sadly there seemed to be a lack of interest in the idea and really, 10 was a minimum, so now with the fast approaching end of month, and the other things I'm trying to fast track, the opportunity for this experiment has been lost. 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Thanks for the update @AdamGT 

Now we all know the current status, so we won't have to guess what's happening. 

Connect Moderator

Sadly based on my calculations 10 was the bare minimum to make it worthwhile or a viable experiment @tony_b.  I'm sure there will be other opportunities for this kind of thing in the future.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Re: 408 Video Views L8 (April 2024)

Thanks dear sir @AdamGT 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13