KIWIinTOKYO's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Tokyo Surprises - Random photos from Tokyo

During my time in Tokyo I have walked (in the last 12 months) 1100 ks that is according to my nice little fitness tracker/watch. 

As I walk about this great city I like to take a snapshot or two. While taking a few clicks, I have managed to capture some interesting shoots alone the way.  I entered these photos in a local photo contest and to my delight won a few prizes (Thank you, Tokyo ______ newspaper company).  The idea was to enter an interesting photo with a funny caption.

Now I would like to share with you some random, but interesting locations around Tokyo (not city but Tokyo metropolitan). 

I hope you will enjoy and if you would like please add a funny caption of your own.

Hint: Tokyo is not just all cherry blossoms and shrines, buildings and so many people. Tokyo is about 'Much to see and do' especially off the beaten tourist track plus it's not too much trouble finding these interesting spots.

If you would like more info please feel free to ask. 

Enjoy and if you think of anything funny to add to these photos please feel free to do so. 

Photo one  - location Shin-OchanomizuPhoto one - location Shin-Ochanomizu

Photo two - location OdaibaPhoto two - location Odaiba

Photo three - location Shin-Yotsugibashi Caption: It`s finally happened `skytree` is being relocated to a not so crowded location. (スカイツリーはとうとう人が少ない場所に移るのか)Photo three - location Shin-Yotsugibashi Caption: It`s finally happened `skytree` is being relocated to a not so crowded location. (スカイツリーはとうとう人が少ない場所に移るのか)

Photo four  - Arakawa RiverPhoto four - Arakawa River

Photo five - Arakawa River Caption: “Oh Papa! its `true` the  flying fish in Japan really do fly even after being hooked” (パパ、日本のトビウオは釣った後も、本当に飛ぶんだね)Photo five - Arakawa River Caption: “Oh Papa! its `true` the flying fish in Japan really do fly even after being hooked” (パパ、日本のトビウオは釣った後も、本当に飛ぶんだね)

Photo six - KawaguchiPhoto six - Kawaguchi

Photo seven - Edogawa - AquariumPhoto seven - Edogawa - AquariumPhoto eight - Toneri Koen ParkPhoto eight - Toneri Koen ParkPhoto nine - Arakawa RiverPhoto nine - Arakawa RiverPhoto ten - ToyosuPhoto ten - ToyosuPhoto eleven - OtemachiPhoto eleven - OtemachiPhoto twelve - OtemachiPhoto twelve - Otemachi

1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: Tokyo Surprises - Random photos from Tokyo

Hey @KIWIinTOKYO,

Thank you for sharing. Just to let you know that I've moved your post out of the spam and it is now visible publicly. Some posts are being automatically marked as spam, apologies for that.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!