cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

To You! Exploring an unknown "place".

received_2660876657569711.jpeg

received_548662025719716.jpeg

The pictures of my friends are taken by me, in Aylesbury Vale, UK.

We take every day advices about how to protect ourselves and the others, wich is good and helpful. We are being advised about how to spend the time home, wich is helpful, as well. But just a few people talk about how to exceed the fear and how to use the free time to enjoy, or learn to enjoy, ourselves. We are worried about our safety and about the safety of the loved ones. About jobs, businesses, investments, about our future in general.
But, how to come back in the present moment and accept it as it is?

"Can anxios thoughts add a single day to your life?", Someone asked 2000 years ago. No. We can just protect ourselves by being responsible and respectful with the rules - yes, staying home - and dropping the baggage of the unnecessary thoughts.

Deep into you it's something different of your surface, something more than the story of your life, something more than your emotions or fears: the wonderful YOU. Take care of That, it is the only thing we really have. All the rest are meant to end. The closer being to you, you are. And the closer person to God is Yourself!

After you spend time with the family, after you write a message to a friend, after you spend time online, find every day time for yourself! Observe your thoughts and your feelings! Be conscious of them!

• Then you will:
    • be more inspired to write a great post on Local Guides Connect;
    help the people around you and the ones you contact even with a message;
    • pay more attention to every small thing around you, and enjoy it more;
    accept the challenges of life, because life continuously challenges us. There is illnesses in life, there is poverty, we do lose sometimes the people we love, our body is getting old, some people do disagree with us....
    • have a better perspective of your ideas;
    • be more grateful for what you have;
    • seek less for what you don't have;

You will not contribute, with your thoughts, to the pollution of this world, but you will be the one who cleans the mess!

Do not hesitate to do everything you can: prayers, meditation, reading, contemplation, etc, whatever suits you, all the practices are welcome. 

Maybe you like to enjoy "Talks at Google" - click here

If you are physically completely alone at the moment, apriciate your onw company!

Take good care of yourself!

Thank you for reading!

With love,
Liliana Solomon

London, UK
26 comments
Level 10

Re: To You! Exploring an unknown "place".

Wow! Amazing inspirational post. You have pointed out some wonderful points on staying connected to yourself. For me playing with my lovely kids, laughing with my beautiful wife, talking to my parents, completing atleast 15K steps, praying and thanking to my God for all the wonderful blessings, writing at least one post on this wonderful networking platform are the ways through which I feel connected to myself.

KFUPM, Technology Transfer Executive
Level 7

Thank you @fasi6083, for such a beautiful reply. I am glad that you recognised yourself in my message. 

Many thanks for your posts, I always appreciate them.

Best regards, to you and your family! 

Liliana Solomon 

Level 9

What an inspiring post you got here @LiliSol 

What I actually took is this saying " Can anxious thoughts add a single day to your life"... The answer is No!

Take good care of yourself too.

Best regards 

Austin. 

Level 7

Thank you @Austinelewex, thank you so much!

The One who said that is Jesus. I didn't mention that to not give a religious sense to this message. Religion it's a way, but there are other ways or religions, and personally I respect all. 🙂

Best wishes, 

Lili

Level 9

Ciao @LiliSol 

Thanks for sharing this beautiful word.

I hope that when all this bad period Will be finish we learned Something about it.

Buona serata

Giuseppe

Level 7

Grazie, caro @Giuseppe7980 ! 

This is the purpos of challenges, to make us understand something about ourselves. Always. So, a difficult time it's an opportunity to evolve and grow, but just a few people realise that. 

Ciao, @Giuseppe7980 ,

A presto, Lili

Level 7

@LiliSol Excellent reflection that takes us away from thoughts that lead to nothing, we must be first with ourselves and act for others, it is the actions and not the thoughts that change the world, thanks for this contribution!
I invite you to vote for my idea:
https://bit.ly/2Tyc0eH

Level 7

Thank you @Robert24, for your appreciation, and for understanding so well my message. 

I know you are one who is doing more then thinking for this world. 

All the best to you,

Lili

Thank you for inviting me to share opinions about your idea. 

Level 9

Hello @LiliSol  that is so influence talk and Idea. 👍 

SURROUND YOURSELF WITH THOSE ON THE SAME MISSION AS YOU
Osama Zaina