MOHANASUNDARAML's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

This is keeping moving top 5,000,000+++++++ views suprised my followers for congratulations 👏🎉

Suprised mail from Google stating that I have over 5,000,000 photo views

Screenshot_20221011-175358-038.png

and it told me that I am one of the top photographers on Google. 

It said that I was one of "very few" with this accomplishment. 

I'm wondering if Google has a public list of how many of us have 5,000,000 plus views. I want to know how many "very few" is to Google. 

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: This is keeping moving top 5,000,000+++++++ views suprised my followers for congratulations 👏🎉

Hi @MOHANASUNDARAML

There is no official list, but here you can find links to latest Leaderboards for photo views and points. Local guides need to sign up and update their data manually each month, so there can very well be non-participants with higher numbers. 

Feel free to join the leaderboards. 

By the way. I noticed that you are using the Google Maps logo as your profile picture. If a Googler sees this your will get in trouble. So please change it asap.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 7

Re: This is keeping moving top 5,000,000+++++++ views suprised my followers for congratulations 👏🎉

@MOHANASUNDARAML congratulations friend. Well done. You should share your achievement in achievement section, thank you.

Level 8

Thank you all cheerful 

Level 8

Thanks for your support and soon i will update mr.morten copenhagen

Level 8

Thank you Mr.HassanZaib sir.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @MOHANASUNDARAML,

I’m going to move this post to the Achievement board where you are able to share your excitement with fellow Local Guides.

Celebrating what you've achieved via your/our social media channels, is another great way to inspire others to join the Local Guides program. Just use the #letsguide!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Sure and thank you for your support @@TsekoV

Connect Moderator

@MOHANASUNDARAML

You are not using the tagging tool correctly when replying to someone here on Connect. Type @ followed by the username. Type slowly. And select from the dropdown list. 

Then we get an e-mail notification and you are more likely to get a prompt reply.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 8

Thank you @MortenCopenhagen sir for your attention