zafahim's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Third Meet-up of Google Local Guides Sylhet

IMG-20181121-WA0017.jpg

It was an unofficial meet-up with the some active LGs from the Sylhet community.

The main purpose of the meet-up was to talk about our next plan as well as to share the mapping problems and solutions.

Primarily, we fixed an event to organize in the next month, that will be about the wheelchair accessibility,and we will run the  campaign in Sylhet.

Secondarily ,we talked about making   T-shirt for our community members.Hopefully we will fix the date and amount  soon.Beside this, we aslo talked about mapping problems and solutions.

Thank you 😊

[Fahim]
Shahi Eidgah, Sylhet, Bangladesh
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Third Meet-up of Google Local Guides Sylhet

Thanks for sharing, @zafahim. I'm happy to see you had a pleasant and fruitful time at the meet-up. I'd be happy to see some more photos if made any interesting. 

Also, I'm looking forward to see the recap of your next meet-up.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank you dear moderator for you nice response @IrrPavlova.

Definitely  we will share.

[Fahim]
Level 8

Hello @zafahim thanks for share with us. Bangladeshi local guides increase their activities day by day.   

Level 7

@bdmafuz  Thanks for your appreciation .

[Fahim]