Hi mas @AlongHisyam maaf baru ngeh dengan postingannya. Ayuk ke Malang lagi 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Bls: Things I love When visiting Malang Car Free Day

Hi @Richmon salam kenal dari Blitar 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

Re: Things I love When visiting Malang Car Free Day

Hi @Giuseppe7980 glad to meet you here. Everything is okay here. I live in east Java, Blitar. Four hours driving from Surabaya. Which part of Indonesia you like most?

Indonesia Local Guides
Google Moderator

Hei @NunungAfuah,

Thank you for sharing how car free day looks like in Malang, it looks super fun! I've only been to the one in Jakarta, there's a lot of activities too and of course amazing selection of street food! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Yes you're right @AngieYC . Their street foods are awesome! What I love most in CFD of Malang is gathering for doing modern gymnastics. They combine the movement with modern dance! I hope you could visit Indonesia soon and we could talk many fun things! 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Google Moderator

Hello @NunungAfuah,

I am looking forward to it and of course to enjoy different kind of delicious food!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!