Vasudeo's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: These 3 Lines/Questions On Google Map Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Hi @JaneBurunina Great to hear from you and I am happy for your words! It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because I have seen one person so closely with difficulties in mobility and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Thanks a ton for valuing my lines.

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Re: These 3 Lines/Questions On Google Map Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Hi @SuzanneBozz  I appreciate your words on my lines!

It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because I have seen one person so closely with difficulties in mobility and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Thanks a ton for valuing my lines.

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Bls: These 3 Lines/Questions On Google Map Causing Revolutionary Changes Worldwide!

Hi @Masbi Thank you very much for your words!

It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because I have seen one person so closely with difficulties in mobility and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hi @sophiawang Great to learn about this and feel proud that people exist around the world who are concerned and caring for the same!

Thanks for sharing!

It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because I have seen one person so closely with difficulties in mobility in my life and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

Hi@Basudeo!

Your post is really nice and full of insight!

I feel and always enquire about these facilities for each and every review .

I hope your wise words would of course touch any sensible LG guide 

Mondrito

Level 7

Hi @MONDRITO

Great to hear from you and I am happy for your words! It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because in my life I have seen one person rather a family so closely with difficulties in mobility and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 9

I strongly agree with your post and also appreciate it @Vasudeo

I specifically like answering disability-related questions.

Level 8

Thank you for the post.

I am very happy to help improve the info that google maps offers regardin wheelchair accesibility.

The Three lines you mentioned are a must!

greetings from Xalapa (México) 

Level 7

Hi @Alam_Shaikh

Great to hear from you and I am happy for your words! It gives me Courage that I am not alone talking about the subject matter! I mentioned because in my life I have seen one person rather a family so closely with difficulties in mobility and I am creating another thread "Lets Guide the Wheels of Wheelchair" to share my experience and feelings about the same and to create awareness!  

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo
Level 7

Hi @GuiasX

Cheers

Vasudeo

Vasudeo