ovodlee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The strangest place I've been

Kingdom of permafrost

The Kingdom of permafrost in Yakutsk. On the street hot weather, and inside the rock minus 15 degrees Celsius. At the entrance to give a special frosty robe. All the walls are covered with frost giant size. It's a cave with lots of installations. In one of the rooms there is a real mammoth in a piece of ice. Very interesting and unusual!

the frost giant

on the page of this attraction there is my review and photos

#localguidesconnect

It's a stuffed mammoth. He was found by the workers when they dug a passage in the rockIt's a stuffed mammoth. He was found by the workers when they dug a passage in the rockIn the cave is a lot of facilities. Here is one of the rooms decorated in the form of a computer workstation. Naturally - everything is made of iceIn the cave is a lot of facilities. Here is one of the rooms decorated in the form of a computer workstation. Naturally - everything is made of iceThe photo will not convey all the sensations, but the icy beauty is visible. Many thanks to the organizers - very beautiful lighting and music.The photo will not convey all the sensations, but the icy beauty is visible. Many thanks to the organizers - very beautiful lighting and music.In one of the enclosed spaces I found the carcass of a real mammoth. I was not allowed to take pictures, but I still remember the terrible smell of decomposition of flesh...In one of the enclosed spaces I found the carcass of a real mammoth. I was not allowed to take pictures, but I still remember the terrible smell of decomposition of flesh...IMG-20160807-WA0008.jpgImagine a snowflake, so I have in my hand a snowflake, only huge. It's incredible.Imagine a snowflake, so I have in my hand a snowflake, only huge. It's incredible.IMG-20160807-WA0012.jpgIMG-20160807-WA0015.jpgThe entrance. It's hot. Once I enter the temperature will change almost three times towards coldThe entrance. It's hot. Once I enter the temperature will change almost three times towards cold

Yakutsk, Россия
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The strangest place I've been

Hi @ovodlee,

Thank you for sharing with us.

The place looks amazing indeed. Can you please share some photos with us? Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator . Thank you!
Level 10

Re: The strangest place I've been

Hi! Thank you for leaving a message under my post. I'm actually just trying to connect the local manual for writing messages for the first time. I want to send a request to visit Connect Live 2019, and a link to the message is a prerequisite. Thanks for the comment on adding photos, " I corrected. I have a question for you will be as a moderator-I do not understand, but it is suitable for the application, or I have other things to do? Thanks in advance for the answer.