cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Shopping with my daughter

KouroshKourosh

Hello to all dear friends,

I wanted to share one of my photos here with the Local Guides in Connect, as well as how it was photographed and the story behind it.

One day in March 2018, my wife and daughter, and I went to Kourosh Shopping Center, my daughter was eight years old that day and she wanted toys. after shopping and eating delicious food with my family, I took a lot of photos for Google Maps and wrote my review about it on Google Maps.

I love to travel and in all my travels I try to help people by taking photos of the places that I have visited and writing my opinion about them and even sharing different lists with them. In this way we can help each other by exchanging our opinions, I also use people's opinions in Google Maps to select different places and I have explained this subject in one of my posts which name is " We're not helping Google Maps but helping each other ".

Kourosh Shopping Center is one of the largest in Tehran and has many shops, restaurants, cinemas, and playgrounds. at the time I took this picture, I did not think it would have 11.5 million visitors. In fact, this is currently my star photo and featured on the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards.

I like the photos that I have taken from my nature trips to be the first, but for now, my star photo on Google Maps is this photo with about 11.5 million visitors.

Best Regards
Rezgar

5 comments
Level 8

Re: The story of my photos

thank you for sharing your trip

Level 10

Re: The story of my photos

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend, @Moon_12 

Best Regards
Rezgar

Level 8

Re: Shopping with my daughter

Thank you for sharing the picture and your experience.  Maybe next time your star picture will be of something in nature 🌳

Level 10

Hai @Rezgar .

You are trully Local Guides, I follow @LiButterfly and @Moon_12 to make some comment here.

You still have time to contribute on Google Maps to take a picture while you ave a family time with your wife and daughter at Kuorosh Shopping Center, Teheran.

I thing your taken photo have already help others, eleven and a half million photo views has prove it.

Congratulation that one of your photo have been selected as the Top 100 Star Photos Leaderboards.

Tag (@BudiFXW) in your post or comment, I will happily to connect with you.
Level 10

Thank you for your attention, my dear friend @BudiFXW 

Best Regards
Rezgar