sma_sayeed's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The story of being a local guide

Near Phi Phi Island, Phuket, ThailandNear Phi Phi Island, Phuket, ThailandNear Phi Phi Island, Phuket, ThailandAonang Beach, Krabi, ThailandAonang Beach, Krabi, ThailandAonang Beach, Krabi, ThailandLangkawi Geoforest, MalaysiaLangkawi Geoforest, MalaysiaLangkawi Geoforest, MalaysiaNoodles,Aunthon and fried chickenNoodles,Aunthon and fried chickenNoodles,Aunthon and fried chickenwall paint, Singaporewall paint, Singaporewall paint, Singapore

Not long ago, When I visit to a place where a friend might have already gone there, many questions to be asked like where is the place? how will I go there? is that a safe place to visit? Is that location family friendly? what is the short cut way to reach there? what is the best time to visit?what about their food? Is night stay with family safe? So many times had to disturb him by calling because all the questions did not come together.

A little more than a year ago I got to know about Local Guide first and got a detailed idea. I observe how to write a good review, how to post it, how to take a brilliant picture, what is the best time to take picture, how community can be benefited, how review can help thousand of thousand of people around the world, how meet up arrange, how Local Guide know each other(LG within same country as well as different country) etc etc. At one time it seemed to me this giant community is working as a global travel operator. And I can be a part here too as LG.

As I love to visit I occasionally roam around different places in and outside the country.It sometimes alone sometimes with my family and I started thinking my review would help millions of people around the world as Local Guide did.

------------
Dhaka, Bangladesh