Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The "Review a women-owned business" challenge results are in!

Agradeço pelas felicitações @AnubhaBangia ! Você não perdeu, de alguma forma você contribuiu e sua avaliação irá ajudar muitas outras pessoas.

Minhas saudações de felicidade e paz.

Level 8

Thanks for updating us with the challenge results @Ivi_Ge 

Congratulations to all 51 winning reviews as well as the five favorites of the jury! Keep making good things happen. 

Level 9

Thank you @Ivi_Ge for sharing the result news with us. Congratulations to all the winners.

1000032406.jpg

I am happy to get three time connect challenge winner badge on my profile. Thanks again. 

Local Hero: Mapping Calcutta’s Hospitals | Instagram | Facebook| Twitter | YouTube | LGSummit16, LGSummit17, SVT18 alumnus
Level 8

@Ivi_Ge felicidades a los ganadores!

Level 8

I am inspired for winning this badge 😀 @Ivi_Ge 

Nachiket Methre
Level 9

@Ivi_Ge  Hello Mam.,

Women do any kind of work with heart and determination so it has to be appreciated....the challenge of Review a woman-owned business was really nice...👏🏻🤗 I really like this challenge....😊👍🏻

Shubhangi Patil ||" I Like To be UNIQUE in Whatever I Do..!! "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 10

Congrats my friends @Stephanie_OWL and @TerryPG! 💖 Very well-written reviews that celebrates your local women-owned business. 👩‍❤️‍👨

Level 8

Many many congratulations to those winners @Ivi_Ge as declared. Those special notes were selected also congrats to those special persons for identifying the power women. 

Level 10

@Ivi_Ge recibí la insignia de tres veces ganador de un Challenge, pero me surge la duda, no salgo en ninguna lista, ¿debo esperar? ¿esta insignia sustituye a alguna otra? , gracias. Ultimamente tengo muchas dudas, igual me pasa con las visualizaciones de las fotos de Google Maps, parece que se está arreglando pero a mi no me aparece...  Para acabar, @ErmesT  me puedes ayudar a resolver alguna questión, gracias, estoy francamente preocupado

Screenshot_2024-05-01-10-12-08-807_com.android.chrome.jpg

https://gasmountain.com/blog/
FOLLOW ME ON GOOGLE MAPS
https://goo.gl/maps/nTobaEosxkmA1cvq8
Level 10

This was a great challenge, @Ivi_Ge. Congrats to all of the winners, and 👏👏👏 to all of the LGs who went out and supported Women Owned businesses in March & every month. 

JustJake TRAC Badge