helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: The oldest greenhouse of Botanical garden.

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for the nice words!

I'm glad I have my new camera and everything that I capture looks so clear and colourful.

I appreciate your opinion, as I know you are also making great photos and have fun doing that! 

Have a lovely day!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Thank you too, dear friend @KatyaL for remembering my posts. I simply love nature and everything that can be captured. I too know, that you are a photography fan.

If allowed, can I know, which is your new camera?

Thank you, once again.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Former Google Contributor

Hi @TravellerG,

Thanks for asking 🙂 My camera is Nikon Coolpix P340 which is a pocket size, white one, and before I had a Canon which a huge one with a big bag that was very heavy. I think I've shared this with you before, but maybe I've mentioned it to someone else. The good thing is that now I carry the new one everywhere easily and I like the quality of photos more.

It would be great to see some of your new photos, if you have some already. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!