Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: The museum photo challenge winners are here!

@Rohan10 congratulations 

Kausik Bhunia
Level 8

Thank you so much @Kausik_Bhunia 😊

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

私の写真が選らばれてとても嬉しいです。

@Ivi_Ge さん、@DeniGu さんや私の写真に興味を持ってくれた方々に感謝します。
今回のチャレンジはアップロードする写真について考える機会を与えてくれました。
次のチャレンジも楽しみにしています。

Level 10

Dear@Ivi_Ge I am very happy to see my name in the winners list. I am very grateful to my fellow LGs. It was a nice contest.

Thanks......

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA
Level 9

@Ivi_Ge Thank you so much for sharing with us wonderful winners 🥇 

Congratulations 🎊 to all my fellow winners 🎊 

It is really great to know that you are hare @MukulR @SanjayBDLG 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Connect Moderator

This was such a fun and informative challenge @Ivi_Ge !! Much thanks!! And Congrats to all the winners!! 😊 

All of them are FAN-TAS-TIC but I think my favorites are the bricks museum by @deadmanjones , the jetty museum by @RussKH , the rocks museum by @SanjayBDLG , the beautiful and abstract looking museum by @Yotaroh and the transport model museum by @YuliiaZa .. mainly because they are all unique in their own special way! Such great fun reading about them all ❤️

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 9

Congrats! @TravellerG @AdrianLunsong @ErmesT Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos and stories! You guys are always inspirational to us! 

★  Guiding Stars 2021   ★  My Footprints   ★  Instagram 

Level 10

Thank you very much for your kind compliments... my dear friend @OliverKIWI,

It means a lot to me. 

Support from you all made this to happen...

So, I thank you for your valuable support. 

🙏🤝👍

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello very dear @ajitthite Ji,

Inspirations & support from you all made these possible. 

Thank you very much for your kind compliments and your prayers are our strengths... 

Most sincerely & humbly, 

🙏🙏🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

@KamalHossenRThank you very much.

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA