Fayyaz's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The most interesting thing that I have done as a Local Guide: Uploading Pictures

City Center Mirdif, Dubai-UAECity Center Mirdif, Dubai-UAE

City Center Mirdif, Dubai-UAE: During my visit to Dubai in March 2018, I uploaded the pictures of City Center Mirdif, Dubai-UAE at Google Maps. I am surprised to see that it was viewed above 250,000 till now.              

It is amazing that how is popular Google Maps in people all over the world. Even then Dubai is the famous place among the visitor and a lot of people visit the Dubai every month and they know most of the places but still they are curious to know more information in every place at Google Maps.

So, Google Maps is the big tool of visitors everywhere in the world, therefore we can’t stop uploading the pictures that people have already done it, it might be the new concept, information, ideas and something else which we are up loading. So, we don’t hesitate to upload that stuff, it could be more helpful for visitors.

Keep it up Google members.

Pakistan Maritime Museum, Karachi-PakistanPakistan Maritime Museum, Karachi-Pakistan

Pakistan Maritime Museum, Karachi-Pakistan:  Another thing, I can share you that I uploaded the pictures of Pakistan Maritime Museum, Karachi and it was viewed by 192,000 viewers so far. This place is in Karachi-Pakistan, It consist of Manora Light House replica, Marine Life Gallery, Submarine Mock-up, Aircraft, Maritime History Gallery, Museum Lake, Naval Gallery, Ports & Harbours Gallery, Paintings, Whale Skeleton & Aquarium and Orientation Lobby.

The foreigners visit very rare and mostly visitors are Pakistanis who want to see places before visit. It seems that Google Maps also popular within region not for foreigners only.

It’s very encouraging movement when you see that your post is popular day by day at Google Maps. So, you are more energetic and motivate to achieve more challenging in coming days.

Lahore, Pakistan