Muhammad_Irfan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide: Adding Photos.

Apart from increasing my passion to explore the world around me in great detail, and connecting me with friends all over the world, the most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide is to add photos to Google Maps. By adding photos, I’m able to help people searching and improving their business.Here are some photos I added on google maps.

Gujar Tikka Shop.

I made a good impact by adding photos of that place and its food in Dera Ghazi Khan to the map—it's been viewed over 38000 times! I like to take photos,gives reviews and adding places.It gives me a happiness to help people.I took photos of food made here and upload on google maps where people search for good food and place to get together with friends.That photos helps them finding a good place and mostly helping their business.

#OnGoogleMaps

Swat Mallam Jabba.

I always loved to travel taking photos.People always asks me why i do that,i answered them these photos are than uploaded on Google Maps to help others.While travelling I took lot of photos about that place like Behreen,Ushu Lake, Ushu Forest,the Nashta Point.When i was going to Kallam many place are there whose photos are to be uploaded there,So I uploaded them.

20200315_175048.jpg

Prince Hall.

Prince Hall situated in Lahore.A lot  of parties and marriages occurred here.I had a great conservation with my friend and that owner of that Hall about Google Local Guide.After adding the photos of that place this hall is now always reserved for many parties.Before this  no crowed,no meetings,no parties.For sure this help them to improve  their business.         

Adding new photos to Google Map makes a great impact. Through this, I’m able to help people finding what they’re looking for;also to help in growing small business and making  new friends. I’m thankful to Google Maps that serves people in this world.I am also thankful to that team of Google Maps who is controlling all this data and giving a quick response. Adding Photos—and the impact those photos have had—is the most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide!

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides

Muhammad Irfan
D G Khan, Pakistan
3 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide: Adding Photos.

Hello @Muhammad_Irfan,

Also in this case I have found a photo which seems to be downloaded from the internet and I removed it from your post.

Please make sure you only share here content you own the rights to use, as plagiarism is not allowed on Connect not on Maps. You can read the following pages to know more: 

How do I follow the original content guidelines on Connect?

Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Bls: The most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide: Adding Photos.

Hi, @Muhammad_Irfan . Yes, adding photos can be favourite task for everyone because their task can immediately raise points without a long wait. 😃

Irfan Endri Priyanto
Local Guide from Indonesia
Earned five master badge
Level 8

Bls: The most interesting thing I’ve done as a Local Guide: Adding Photos.

yeah thank u for your kindness @Irfan_dPriyanto 

Muhammad Irfan