Rezgar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

The most favorite food in your city

What's your the most favorite food in your city?
Please write your city's name and the most favorite food in your city.

Kermanshah's "Khorest Khalal" is one of the original Iranian stews, which is very tasty and hearty, and it's enjoyed by almost all people. This stew is the most official food of Kermanshah. "Khorest Khalal" has a great flavor and specially prepared and served at the official and important parties of Kermanshah.

It's contained by Rice, Lamb meat, Almond, Black barberry, onion, Tomato paste, Lemon, Saffron, Cinnamon stick, Turmeric, Cardamom, Salt, Pepper.

Khoresht Khalal

Google + 

Kermanshah, Kermanshah Province, Iran
4 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: The most favorite food in your city

Hey @Rezgar,

I want to transport myself right away to Kermanshah, just to try this delicious dish. Thank you so much for sharing!

See you soon,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Welcome @KlaudiyaG

I hope to see you in kermanshah  soon

Hi again @Rezgar,

I hope so too!

Hey @OSAMA, do you have a traditional Amman dish that you would like to share? I love the meals that you share from Jordan! 🙂

Cheers,

Klaudiya

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Oops, sorry @OSAMA! I just found out that Iftar just started. My bad.

Wishing you a joyous Iftar with happiness and health! 🙂

Klaudiya