_urs_srb003's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

The great India Place

This is one of the best mall in Noida. I visited here on Christmas Eve. My experience is very impressive because the mall was highly decorated even every corner.  Here on the entrance gate a Big Christmas tree was the center of attraction of people.This is one of the best mall in Noida. I visited here on Christmas Eve. My experience is very impressive because the mall was highly decorated even every corner. Here on the entrance gate a Big Christmas tree was the center of attraction of people.

GIP Mall, Noida, Sector 38, Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
1 comment
Google Moderator

Re: The great India Place

Hello @_urs_srb003 and Merry Christmas! 

Beautiful photo, thank you for sharing. It could have been even more attractive if you could add more details to it. Sharing your experience while taking this photo can make your post more interesting.

For future posts, please keep in mind to write your content in the body of the post, instead of the description box of the photos. This will make your posts easier to read and appreciate.

Did you know that you can share your review or photo of this place on Google Maps instead? It would be really useful for future customers who are looking for more information about this place before visiting it. Your feedback may also be reviewed by the management of mentioned place and therefore make changes to their service accordingly.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!