helga19's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

The exhibition of rare exotic cats.

Hello my friends,

Today I visited interesting exhibition.This exhibition of rate and expensive exotic cats took place in the Botanical garden in Moscow.

Domastic servals,savannahs,the chausie,karakey was presented ay the exhibition.

Cats  are very cute ,you we could admire them for a long time.IMG_20181209_202145_447.jpg

IMG_20181209_140102.jpg

You can see more photos and video in my album

https://photos.app.goo.gl/JmyhRyVfEfyDUkxCA

Moscow, Россия
78 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Dot.: The exhibition of rare exotic cats.

@helga19 Piękne "bestie" 😀

Google Vendor

Re: The exhibition of rare exotic cats.

Thank you for sharing your pictures with us @helga19. Did you enjoy your time in the exhibition? I love cats and I have three. 

I am sharing with a photo: 

Caption: Photo of three kittens sleeping (Local Guide @InaS)Caption: Photo of three kittens sleeping (Local Guide @InaS)I know that @Ivi_Ge will love this post. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Wow!

It is great @InaS!

Three cute cats. 

I love cats very much too.

I have 4 cats.) 

I enjoyed this exhibition very much.,it is true!

Google Vendor

That's so nice to hear @helga19, and I am glad that you enjoyed the exhibition.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Anonymous
Not applicable

@helga19 thank you.

is the first cat a Savannah ?

DSC_3411.jpg

Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing @helga19 and thanks for tagging me @InaS!

I really love cats and a month ago this sleeping beauty came to my home! 

Caption: A photo of a sleeping cat on a green sofa. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)Caption: A photo of a sleeping cat on a green sofa. (Local Guide @Ivi_Ge)

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Hi @helga19,

I can see from your gallery this was a very interesting exhibition of exotic cats at the botanical garden in Moscow. Thanks a lot for sharing the pictures and the videos on Connect. Some of the cats look a bit sleepy, but as we know, that's what most of the cats usually like to do in the winter 🙂

Here is a picture of my male cat, called Jimmey, who is already 5 years old and is really wild, as you can see on his eyes 🙂 

Caption: A photo of my male cat Jimmey. He has green eyes and white with grey fur. (Local Guide @KatyaL)Caption: A photo of my male cat Jimmey. He has green eyes and white with grey fur. (Local Guide @KatyaL)

Level 10

Wow @helga19 very beautiful animals!

I am a crazy cat person (lol) so I enjoy looking at photos and videos of cats. I just love them!

Here's a photo of my cat, Siri:

Caption: selfie of me smiling while holding my catCaption: selfie of me smiling while holding my cat

Argentina | Follow me on Maps! | IG
Level 9

Hello @Anonymous

Yes,you are right,the first cat is savannah.IMG_20181209_200515_960.jpg

Thank you for your nice photos of cute cat!) Is it yours?