goelmyself's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The best viewpoint in Chail, Himachal Pradesh

I recently had an opportunity to visit Chail along with my family. Its a small & beautiful hill station with a charming market, situated in Himachal Pradesh, India

We also went to Kali Tibba temple, which is around 5 kms from Chail. Its a Hindu temple dedicated to the warrior form of Supreme Goddess, Maa Kali. This temple is situated on the top of a hill, and to reach there you have to go by a narrow, winding & at some places a very steep road. Driving on this road is definitely not for the faint-hearted.

The first thing upon reaching the temple parking, you have a feeling as if you have parked in a place in the clouds, since you can only see the sky & clouds due to the high boundary walls. Once you climb the few stairs to reach the temple premises, you are engulfed by a feeling of serenity & tranquility.

Not only is this temple one of the main attractions of Chail, this place offers the best viewpoint all around. You can stand anywhere in the temple premises, you can see dense jungles, valleys & beautiful scenery.View 1View 1View 2View 2Main temple 3Main temple 3Temple view firstTemple view firstTemple  viewTemple viewSide viewSide viewView of the valleyView of the valley

Kali Tibba Temple, Himachal Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: The best viewpoint in Chail, Himachal Pradesh

wow! great post. Himachal was my bucket list,but unfortunately i didn't  get chances to go there. BTW thank you for your post.

Level 6

There are many different types of place in the Himachal

Google Vendor

Hi @Zaman0204 and Ruxellan,

Just as a reminder, don't forget when responding to others make sure to tag them (by writing @ before their names) in a post so they can receive notifications that you are communicating with them.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!